joy filled Jesus time

moments spent at the coffee shop, or on the side of your bed, or in the car with your iphone Bible app when you just get a rush of joy from reading the scripture. the words bring chills up your spine and you feel overwhelmed. i'm at a loss for words at His greatness. i found my new favorite book of the Bible, Ephesians. the Lord has been working in me, i can feel it and it makes me excited. excited for 2013, and for changes in my life. i can't wait to dig deeper this year. also, starbucks and Jesus go well together. 

4 comments:

  1. aha.. this is perfect. about three months ago, I officially decided the Ephesians was my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, kiley! ephesians, 1 peter, and 1&2 corinthians are my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The Lord seems to be working in many bloggers lives strengthening their faith and love for Him. It's awesome. Thank you Jesus! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah. love when people talk about what they love- especially jesus. and coffee & jesus do blend well :) xo

    ReplyDelete