words + best friend

when you find someone you love, you bond with, you laugh with, and you trust. keep them. don't ever let them go. don't take them for granted, or use them but be there for them. be there for each other, through the hard and the good times and never let go. because when you find someone you love, you won't find someone exactly like them again. ♥

it seems silly to be this in love with a best friend, really, I know it does but I cannot tell you how much this girl means to me. she is always there for me through thick and thin and we have SO much fun together, she's just the absolute greatest. she is a walking example of Christ's love, and I am so proud of the person she is. I love you Lex. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw Kiley this is so great, your best friend looks really sweet and really nice!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete