thanksgiving


I debated posting about thanksgiving or not. Obviously there are so many things I'm thankful for but everyone does the same old posts on Thanksgiving. I don't really care though. Here it goes...

Thankful for my family. Not just my parents and siblings, but my aunt and uncle, my grandparents, and my cousins. They are truly all family family though. We fight like siblings, and get annoyed with each other super easily. At the end of the day though, I love them and am so blessed to have them all.

Thankful for a beautiful house.

Thankful for new friends in Duluth that make it easier to adjust to somewhere I'm not a huge fan of. 

Thankful for my talents of photography. They've gotten me somewhere, and I love it so much.

Thankful for this season. I LOVE Thanksgiving, black friday (not really a holiday) and Christmas. Seriously cannot wait, I just love it all. hah.

What are you thankful for?

<3

5 comments:

  1. yes. so many things to be thankful for. :) and i'm thankful for you, too! you are such a talented and beautiful young lady. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family is lovely. and you're so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. you have such a lovely family.

    -carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are officially the cutest person EVER.

    ReplyDelete