2013 traveling plans


Over Thanksgiving I was able to travel a little bit. We went to Eau Claire, WI and I know that's not a huge deal or very far at all but I love Wisconsin and haven't been there for a while. Plus sometimes I feel like I see too much of Minnesota because Duluth is on one end and the cities is on the other, so I kind of see it all. Not to mention, I got to see family that just moved over to the states from Greece. They were missionaries there for so long, and I have seriously seen them under 10 times in my entire life. You see some pictures of them and I here. 

I love love traveling. I don't travel much, but when I do I'm kind of willing to go wherever. This next year I have a hopes/dreams to travel to Chicago, Indiana, California, and somewhere on a mentorship. It'd be so fun and exciting and adventurous. Can you tell I love adventure? 

Where are you traveling in 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I like your traveling plans ;)
    I'm hoping that we will be able to go to South Carolina as a family this year for spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your plans! I'm from Indiana and I gotta tell you it's super boring! But I've lived here 12 years so I guess it makes sense. I love Chicago! Best city ever, altho I've never been to NYC so maybe my opinion would change.
    Next year I'm going to visit my family in El Salvador for a month! First time flying internationally alone eep!
    I adore traveling.
    xx Natalia

    http://elantheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ski camp at the Mont Blanc with my youth group this winter. London in the spring with my family and grandmother. And then this summer, home. Away from my cowtown French home to my city suburbia Seattle home. I'm not much of a traveler but when I'm presented with it, it usually turns out just fine. It's gonna be good.

    ReplyDelete