fake vs. real

I wanted to write about my surprise birthday party on here. The time where I came rolling over the hill to my best friends house and thought the limo was for my moms birthday, not mine. The time where all of my closest and best friends came to surprise me, and spend time taking goofy pictures and singing silly songs in the back of a limo while touring Minneapolis, and St. Paul. This blog was meant for more then silly feet pictures, I hope you know that. It's about me, my life, and how He has blessed me so much. It's a place to leave thoughts that I don't like leaving on my regular blog. Let me write about my friends for a minute. I just really have some amazing friends. Sometimes you really have to search though, deep down to find who are your real friends. They're the people you wouldn't think you'd ever be that close to. I love when you get to know people. When friendships form out of nowhere really, but you just become close. Where you can be yourself and laugh with each other. I just love real. Real is so much better then fake. I was extremely happy with who came to my party, I sat in that limo singing Party in the USA (ewww, Miley Cryus) with 9 of my best friends, and I looked around and I realized everyone there was real. They were there for me, they cared. They always have been, and I haven't always opened my eyes to it. Somehow my struggles become theirs, theirs become mine, and we're just there for each other. For awhile I think I was attracted to fake, to fake friends, because they made me look better, more popular, more pretty, more fake, more this and more that. Well friends, heres to a new life of more real and less fake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment