finding the joy

(the so beautiful and joyful Olivia. this picture is perfect for this post.)

"when you're sad, you're not really sad. you are merely oblivious to the good things in your life. there is always a crack of lightness in the dark. find it." I found this quote on tumblr today and it is so so true. When I moved to Duluth and was depressed for a short while, I never ever found the good in anything. I was hiding away from the light that was shining through the cracks in my rough time. Even during the days when nothing seems to be going right, there is always something to be joyful about, always something to be thankful for, and always joy somewhere, even when it's hard to find. 

proverbs 10:28//the hope of the righteous brings joy, but the expectation of the wicked will perish.

on with finding joy & i'm praying for all of you to have joy always, even when life isn't going so great. :) 

1 comment: