graffiti graveyard + adventurous friends


 Nina, Jess and I adventured down under the bridge here in Duluth to graffiti graveyard, full of thousand of colors and paintings and art on the bridge walls. It's a beautiful mess down there. Nina and I have a crazy sense of adventure. We have plans for next summer that include blogging together at small cafes in towns you've never even seen on a map, running barefoot through corn fields and dealing with broken down cars. When things go wrong, life moves on. No, but really I can't wait for this next year. I can't even explain how excited I am to start a new year of adventure, fun, living to the fullest, and deepening my relationship with the Lord. Check out this girls blog to read about her story + awesome life, and check out my blog to see all the pictures from graffiti grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment